PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us by telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Family Law Counsel For Same-Sex Relationships

While same-sex couples share many of the same hopes, fears and rights as any other couple, some needs and concerns are unique. If you are in a same-sex relationship and need legal advice or representation, it is important that your lawyer is respectful and understanding.

Adria S. Hillman, Attorney at Law, P.C., has worked with same-sex couples throughout Manhattan across a variety of family law cases. From obtaining legal protections to growing your family, you can be confident that we keep your best interests in mind in every situation.

Our Compassionate Attorneys Can Guide You

Our experienced team of family law attorneys can help you with legal needs including:

  • Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
  • Adoption and parentage matters
  • Child custody and child support
  • Divorce and property division
  • Ending a domestic partnership

New York and the rest of America had not legally recognized same-sex marriage when many same-sex couples first started their relationships or families. As a result, same-sex couples often encounter legal issues regarding their children, benefits or relationship status. Some couples may be registered as domestic partners and have different rights than married couples.

Regardless of your individual situation, our lawyers can serve you with integrity. We will give you and your case our full attention because we know that these matters are highly important for you and your family.

Let Us Handle The Details

No matter what legal needs you have, we know that there are many aspects of your life that require your attention. Adria S. Hillman, Attorney at Law, P.C., will work to lift the burden of the legal process and casework. Get a consultation by emailing us or calling our firm at 646-960-8711.